Saturday 5 June 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away....



Just when you think Sydney can't take anymore rain, the heavens serve up some flash flooding and tornados!!

It goes without saying that when confined to the indoors - the internet is mandatory. I need the WWW on the sunniest of days, so when my modem decided to call it a day this (wet) week, I was beside myself.

The only thing left to do then, was shop. Ho hum. (!!!)

Equipped with wet weather gear, I ventured off to Magnolia Square at the Royal Randwick Racecourse - where it's safe to say the track was very heavy (and the marquee was leaking), and re-discovered Betty and Lola, who I had bought from 5 years ago at The Mosman Markets. Here are a couple of Catriona's clever creations. She also does a mean pom-pom trimmed kaftan and towelling hoodie. To. Die. For. Colours and sizes can be made to order.







As the rain continues to fall outside, one look at this delightfully cheery clutch using vintage fabric from Denmark - was enough to put the spring back in my soggy step. USD $88 from Oktak.


















Yes, I am feeling brighter already!
Sx

1 comment: