Sunday 7 November 2010

It is only the 7th of November, but I saw decorations of the festive variety in my local shopping centre this week.

Rather than stick our heads in the sand, we may as well just embrace and get amongst it.

Silly season, here we come!




These cards are sure to stand out on the mantlepiece. Pixels plus paper have die cut these round cards into a quirky Christmas Design. AUD$6.50 for pack of two.



I'm loving the no pine-needle, therefore no mess appeal of this decal tree. Easy to decorate too and cheaper than the real deal. AUD$45 from Vinyl Wall Design















Just quietly....I'm almost all done with my Christmas shopping. Woo Hoo!!
S x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for including my Christmas cards. I am flattered to be included on your gorgeous site!
    Sam – Pixels Plus Paper

    ReplyDelete