Sunday 20 February 2011

Love Mae

My friend Christina kindly took me along to life instyle this weekend, a trade event and tresure trove of gloriously new products and incredibly talented folk.

To say we were both feeling insecure and inept wandering around is an understatement. I mean, how do they all do it??

An early find was Mae. Based in Northern NSW, Mae designs fabric wall stickers (decals) using soft colours and sweet patterns, complimenting delightful subjects & themes. A new range includes photo 'dots' and wrapping paper.

Mae's decals can be used again and again. Scrunched up, smoothed out and re-applied. And the company has a green ethos to boot!

I'm going to get my hands on some of the photo dots to display the myriad of photos I currently have in boxes as well as the message tiles - perfect for hidden messages to my family! Both are selling for AUD$65 and coming soon. Keep an eye on the online shop.





Great to catch up Teeny. Will be sure to put your photo up with one of my new decal 'dots'!
S x

No comments:

Post a Comment