Tuesday 22 March 2011

Sticky Stuff

Have you noticed that the fine folk selling their wares at quirky gift shops and markets recently have taken to using coloured or printed sticky tape on their brown paper bags and wrappings?

I admit to currently having a blue and white spotted version on my own tape dispenser, and I love the ability this tape has to add charm to a package.

The fine folk at Belle & Boo have now got a couple of fun rolls of tape to choose from, as well as a plethora of dreamy cards, prints and cushions. Based in London, they have captured the hoo haa that is the Royal Wedding on tape.
Their "umbrella tape" depicts perfectly (well apart from the rabbit) me & my family in wet ol' Sydney town this week:



The rolls of tape start from around AUD$8 and can be as long as 66m (ie: really long).
Well, that's a wrap!
S x

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these, and so reasonably priced. I'd be so precious with it though, would never leave the roll! x

    ReplyDelete