Thursday 22 December 2011

You're Crackers!

It's been a long time between drinks - well actually is hasn't at all, which may be partly to blame for my little blog being neglected of late - but here I am to wish you, dear reader all "The Compliments of the Season!"

While not blogging, I have however been keeping myself occupied by "settling in" to our new home and co-ordinating and painting (so much painting) a garage conversion. Here are some before and afters.
If I can't brag here, where can I? After all, this is hand-made on a grand scale.

Special mention to Uncle Sammy who drove over to do the hard core building stuff....



Although not quite finished (more floor trims and more painting...will the painting ever end??), we've begun to move in:


With rather a more Christmassy theme, I made these Bon Bons for Christmas Day with the help (??!) of my children. Having stockpiled the loo rolls for a couple of months, we whipped up a whole heap of these for some handmade love on the 25th.






See you on the flip side!
Sx

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been busy! It looks amazing. Love the Bon bons tried to make some a few years ago and mine were a disaster! X

    ReplyDelete