Thursday 20 November 2014

Insta...gifts

Anyone else possessed with the endless scrolling of images on Instagram?



Stalking people, businesses, destinations; it's all possible on Instagram and it offers the added bonus of voyeurism through delightfully filtered lenses.

I've found some cracking small enterprises via this fabulous photo sharing app.

Here are some of the Instagram users I follow and am vowing to shop from this Christmas:


koh woman - bohemian elegance with hints of luxury & decadence. Accessories, Clothes, Shoes and Jewellery. This Feather & Chain Harness is on SALE for $100!

Click here to Follow Koh Woman on Instagram





Indigo Babe - Funky Bandit Kids X  Marks the Spot pants. Up to Size 8. My little 6year old will find a pair of these in his stocking. AUD$60.

Click here to follow Indigo Babe on Instagram




South Of The Border - sparkly pants & shorts. Need I say more? These ones are AUD$169

Click here to follow South of The Border on Instagram



Palmaira Sandals Australia - not sure I can come at giving these away. Might be popping a pair of these under the tree for myself. AUD $110

Click here to follow Palmaira Sandals Australia on Instagram




Sakura Textiles - Something for everyone.  Tea Towels AUD$22, Pillow Cases AUD$35, Jumpsuits AUD$60 and THE cutest bloomers (for adults!) for only AUD$10!

Click here to follow Sakura Textiles on Instagram



Look beyond the traditional methods when gift buying this year.

Instagram - it's is just photos and comments. That's it.

Follow find...found...forage on Instagram for my own hit of hand-made visuals.

Sx


**images are not my own**

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in
    writing this website. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you later on as well.

    In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own website now ;)

    Here is my page hoi thao mien phi tai tphcm

    ReplyDelete