Wednesday 13 September 2017

Melbourne Mini Break

I've just spent the weekend in Melbourne with a posse of local ladies from my 'hood.

While there was plenty of eating and drinking, (we were assigned the task of researching the perfect cocktail for an upcoming school event - but didn't really need the excuse!) there was lots of time for creativity too.

My weekend consisted of both intentional and incidental Creative Finds.

Commencing with the Dior Exhibition at the National Gallery of Victoria on Friday, and continuing with both the Book of Mormon Musical and the Rose Street Markets in Fitzroy which is held every Saturday.

There was oodles of creativity around every corner in the CBD. Street Art was bringing to life what would've once been some fairly unsavoury areas.

Unofficially in charge of "documenting" the weekend,  I took on this responsibility with gusto and my Camera Roll is chock full of my Melbourne observations.

Here's my wrap up in images:













































Melbourne did not disappoint. The weekend away was voted 11/10.

Free tram rides throughout the city, fab food, internationally acclaimed cultural events, super friendly locals,  and a groovy vibe. And no time for any AFL!!!

Even the weather was kind to us Sydney-siders who have conniptions at temperatures under 18degrees.

Sx


No comments:

Post a Comment