Thursday 14 January 2016

Loot...

Anyone else score big on the handmade front this past gift giving season?

Here's a wrap up of some of my delightful scores:

From my newest "Go To" online store Oliver Bonas, I was gifted a gorgeous Chrissie Tree Decoration crafted with the Scandi sentiment that I love coupled with a second love - fluro!!
On sale now for a little as one pound. Run don't walk!

While on the fluro theme (gee my friends know me well!), a gorgeous hand printed looped scarf / snood with a bright tassel was gifted to me. And for a week there earlier this month, I was actually wearing it! Made in Tasmania by Henley & Co. Also on sale now...from AUD$29.
(photo by funky homes )




This tray below was made upcycling old magazines! Using collected materials from around their village in Sumatra, Naveh Milo recycles them into practical products. I know a couple of children who would love the Mentos Pencil Case. The bangles below are made using old soda cans! You can image the waste that would otherwise end up in landfill (or not, as is the case in many third world countries), so hats off to Naveh's team.




Our pooch didn't miss out this Christmas either! Billie is now sporting a rather fancy collar and has a matching leash. Trish from Woh'n'Wally makes all sorts of fashion accessories for your fur child. Bow-ties, Bandanas, Jackets and even sun-hats (I know!!), and of course leads and collars.
Prices start at AUD$12 for a bandana up to AUD$50 for a pure wool jacket.


Great for the four legged wedding guest:






and let me know if this doesn't bring a smile to your face.....



Did you shop independent this Christmas?
Sx









No comments:

Post a Comment