Saturday 17 April 2010

A "Pop Up Shop"?

I'm not familiar with the "Pop Up Shop" title, but I'm intrigued and very much looking forward to my introduction next week.

Magnolia Square (Melbourne's 'pop up' shopping event) is coming to Adelaide next week/end (April 22-24), and while I'm currently coordinating a move interstate, I am going to try very hard to factor in some uninterupted "M.S" time.

I have a new baby to shop for...so most definately checking out these Balloon Balls by Red Wagon for AUD$30 each:



I have some Mother's Day gifts to purchase, so thought Vince Turner's creations & the divine linen & napery by Gate Uniques worth a look:

Vince Turner Tripple Stem Table Lamp:
Set of 3 Linen Hand Towels for AUD $40:

French Knot (hand knotted and stitched!!) King Bed Sheet Set - AUD$230


And well, let's call it research, but I'll need to make a few purchases for myself. I'll have my radar on high alert searching for all the leather loveliness at the Sisken stall:
Moscow Ballet Flats - AUD $165

New York Clutch - AUD$150

I'll be sure to report back with my 'finds'. Will I see you there??
S x

1 comment:

  1. I love that white sheet set...Lovely!

    ReplyDelete