Tuesday 24 August 2010

Nostalgic or Naff?

20 years ago I would have thought naff, but these days my vote is for nostalgic. Do you remember seeing gift cards with these illustrations....?



Sue Adams is the illustrator responsible for these Australian Greeting cards and now the sweet pics are available to you in poster size!
For AUD $29.95ea, they are part of the Daisy Lane hand made range from Lark.






The Daisy Lane range also offers candy bags/party favours for AUD$5.95 and a lovely take on the card-with-badge for AUD$4.95ea.



From swap cards to sweeties. Is there anything Allison at Lark can't turn her hand to??

S x

1 comment:

  1. These images give me goosebumps!! So many childhood memories came flooding back to me when I saw them, and I love how cute and quaint they are.. fabulous!!
    Flick x

    ReplyDelete