Thursday 16 December 2010

Happy Birthday Blog

Today, the 16th of December marks the 1st birthday of the "find...found...forage" blog - Happy Birthday to Me!

Thank you for coming along on this ride with me. I wonder where the next 12months takes us and who's doing what, with their clever little hands.

In order to celebrate, I thought I'd peruse the posts from the past year and re-post my favourite item. Well, hasn't that taken up some time? (would have been way easier if I'd only gotten around to setting up an archive system on the blog....this might be my NY resolution).

Anyway, drum roll please...

 Dust off your Doilies
Click here and have a re-read when you get a mo. Infact, that doily post might just have to tie us all over until 2011 as my 'mos' are few and far between.

In honour of the Doily - here are some festive decorating ideas using the doily from Martha Stewart

Tree Topper

Wreath

and some 3D ornaments

The Happiest and Merriest Christmas to you dear friends. See you on the other side!
S x

No comments:

Post a Comment