Tuesday 13 August 2013

Get Knotted....

I've got a bit of a thing for yellow at the moment.

Possibly a result of 6 x weeks of glorious sunny weather. I kid you not, almost every day has been picture perfect - not bad for Winter.

Here's a visual looking out across my back and front gardens:



So really it comes as no surprise that Yellow is on my radar.

As a fan of the 1970's craft designs, this awesome yellow, macrame-esque bowl jumped off the screen and into my home quicker than you can say 'checkout':






Made in Melbourne by Thread Architecture, Lucy Amber calls this a "cross pollination between rope, knitting and macrame". Hand knitted, the Nest Vessels are available in array of colours.

You can have yourself a tactile, object of art for AUD$89 from Sooper Design.

Beautiful and bespoke. What's not to love?
Sx



No comments:

Post a Comment