Monday 9 September 2013

Organised Chaos...

There is no theme to this post, just links to bits and pieces of hand-made cleverness that I've stumbled across while cruising along the digital highway.

I am totally enamoured by these candles. I don't think you can ever have enough candles and when they moonlight as vases also, you've got yourself the daily double.

These are made from pure bees wax by FreshPastryStand in Florida and ship worldwide. The milk glass vase collection is AUD$89 and the 4 x pack of votives AUD$36.





I do love a bit of letterpress action. I received some letter pressed coasters last year and I love them too much to use. Instead they are on display. Cheap art.

These are by Ruff House Art and are only AUD$12 for a set of 10 coasters. The Christmas ones are certain to get a work out over the upcoming silly season.




Now this beautiful leather clutch is one of a myriad of colours, sizes and styles from Leah Lurner in Tel Aviv. I love the option to fold it over showing off a highlight of Leah's own screen printed design.

Big enough for an iPad, this one is AUD $90. Not bad for hand made, leather luxe.




I'm sure we all know someone who deserves this canvas tote bag below? I had a little smile when I saw it and thought immediately of a Mum at school who is a craft superhero. Her name is Heather and she has her own business making Great Gatsby themed headpieces. So beautiful, they require a blog post of their own.
Made by Kimberly Layton at HandMade & Craft, this bag is AUD$18. At the perfect price point for Kris Kringle or a stocking filler.


On reflection, there is a theme to this blog post:
Entertaining and Bags - the priorities of life.
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment