Wednesday 18 September 2013

A Woman's Prerogative....



AUD$40 seems a bit rich for a plastic iPhone cover, don't you think?

Don't get me wrong, I spent that much for my current cover from Kate Spade. But as with all things fashiony, I'm ready for a change. I'm also on a budget.

Enter Tin Tree Gifts. For AUD$17 I'll be ordering myself a couple of these colourful cases switching them around depending on my mood. Or the weather. Or my wardrobe.


Always up for something personalised. Available in your choice of colours and fonts:











Include a mug shot of someone close to you, or better still your own so it doesn't get mixed up in the pile of technology on your kitchen bench.... This one is AUD$25.


The wonderful web has a gazillion options really.
You can spruce up your phone while not draining your purse.
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment